There’s something about being in a new place for the first time. Maybe it’s the weird stares from the locals, the uncertainty of getting where you want to be, or the general sense of “I’m-not-really-sure-what-to-expect.”
Maybe that’s you. Maybe you sought out this blog because we’re friends (hello!), maybe you stumbled onto it because you Googled “electric razor for a St. Bernard” (true story!), or maybe you arrived here via a link in someone else’s blog (thank ‘em for me).
Perhaps the best way for you to get a feel for what goes on in this corner of cyberspace is to check out my top five favorite posts. These are from random categories and dealing with various subjects, but grab a cup of Joe and spend a view minutes checking ‘em out.
- An Open Letter to the Lady at Target (it’ll make you cry)
- Insights on Incisors, Part Two (it’ll make you laugh)
- Dance with the One Who Brung Ya (it’ll give you an idea of what I do for a living)
- Autumn Has Arrived (it’ll give you an idea of what I do for a life)
- Be Still and Know (…ummm, I promised you five. This is five.)