That’s exactly how long it took from resolution #5 in this post to the announcement I bring you today:
I’m now on Twitter.
Before you protest too loudly, the truth is that I feel like a sellout. No, it’s not a “professional” account (that’s what the @BrierCreekAM feed is for). It’s simply a way to make random observations about life as I’m on the go. Life in 140, if you will.
So here’s the deal: if you’d like to follow the Twitter feed, you have two options…
- Check here often and take a gander at the box on the right. There it is, over there —>
- Sign up for your very own Twitter account, which involves the following steps:
- Click the “Who Tweeted?” text over there —> (go on, click it!)
- When the Twitter page pops up, click “Join today.”
- Follow the prompts.
- Promise never, ever, ever to tell me that you’re shopping at Target. Or the mall. Or eating cheese.
- Or I will despise you.
My Twitter posts will likely be few and far between (but then again, you know how I am at promises like that. Sheesh. I’ll use them to update you on the randomness that’s called Danny in Real Life…that stuff that I can’t necessarily wait to blog about. So come on, join me. It’ll be fun.
Next stop: MySpace.